DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Enhanced Images, Read Only Maps, and Pins?

Hello,

I recently started using Enhanced Images and I'm loving it.
    I've come across a slight issue, however.

I use the Sword Coast map from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, which has pushpins in most locations, giving you convenient info about each location on the map.
    However, when opening an image from a module, Enhanced Images moves all the pins to the bottom layer, and it's not possible to open pins if you're not on the same layer as them.
    The problem is that the Sword Coast Map is a Read Only image, which means I can't unlock it to switch layers.
    This makes it impossible to open the pins on the map. And I cannot make a copy of the map to unlock it because image records can not be copied.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by xxXEliteXxx; July 12th, 2018 at 05:16.

That could be a problem.

Try the updated extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, yes. That works, thank you.
    Specifically what did you change for this fix? Just wondering so I can also change it in Ken L's Advanced Kombat.

Quote Originally Posted by xxXEliteXxx View Post
    Specifically what did you change for this fix? Just wondering so I can also change it in Advanced Kombat.
    The change is in the campaign\scripts\updated_imagewindow.lua file. Lines 33-40 - if the image database node is read only it shows the "image" layer, otherwise it does the default of showing the "play" layer.

I don't know where this code would need to go in the Advanced Kombat extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Perfect! Thank you!
    Basically the exact same place for Advanced Kombat.
    Works like a charm!
    Last edited by xxXEliteXxx; July 12th, 2018 at 06:56.

Thread Information