5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon, Wed, or Thurs CST US

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: CST US
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. I can only play during the late evenings, 8 pm CST or later.
    Term: Mid to Long.
    Voice: I use Discord primarily, but I'm fine with others.

Game System Preferred: I would love to join a Star Wars game (FFG or WEG only). But I'd consider anything.
    Game System Experience: Mostly Star Wars WEG game Also familiar with Star Wars FFG, 5E, 7th Sea (1st), Savage Worlds, and a smattering of others.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Bought the software in 2006, but took a long hiatus. Back again trying to find some gaming opportunities.

Character Type Preferred: I have no preference on character types. For me it's about the character and the story that is told.
    About me: I am a longtime DM/GM. I began playing D&D in the 80s, but changed to Star Wars, which I ran for nearly 20 years. I also ran a 7th Sea game for about 5 years. I skipped the 3rd and 4th editions of D&D as I didn't like them, but 5E feels better and is more comfortable.

I'm anxious to play, as I rarely find the opportunity. As a father and husband, I spend most my early evenings with my family, so my availability for gaming runs into the late hours. I feel I am a team player, who will work for the party and for the players. I like to be accommodating and I am easy to get along with. As an amateur writer, I want to give characters a rich background, a life lived. As a stage actor in the past, I want to give characters a voice, an engaging personality. I don't go overboard, but rather will match the level of activity of the group.

Calling all Mountain and Pacific Dungeon Masters...

Forgive the bump, but I'm still looking.

Thread Information