Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hey guys,

Sorry for reviving this issue but I had to move place shortly after this discussion and a number of my players are still having issues getting access to my game and still cant access the players PHB, XGtE and VgtM. Should I just start a new campaign and transfer over all the content in the hope it will rectify this?

Blog Entries
    I'd suggest you jump on the Discord channel and see if someone can explore this with you real-time.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'd suggest you jump on the Discord channel and see if someone can explore this with you real-time.
    Lordentrails thanks for getting back to me, Im currently at work (Australian) I guess i'll give it a go when i get home. thanks

Blog Entries
    I suspect it will be easiest to solve if you can start up your server and have someone connect and try various things. I don't think you want to wait until you need your players to connect etc

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Can we have more information on what your issue is please. It seems to have moved from players can't access the PHB etc to my players can't connect to my game. So can we have a clear description of exactly what your problem is because not being able to connect and not seeing modules are miles apart in being able to diagnose the issue. And does your issue even have anything to do with the title of this thread?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information