DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DnD 4e custum powers and races

Hey guys i have never really used forums before so i dont know if this is the right place. So my quistion is is there a way for me to make custum races and powers for the 4e rule sets iside fantasy grounds? any advice would be helpful and i have already parsed all the data from my ddi insider.

thanks for any information ahead of time.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ryjulserenity

4E is quite different in its FG implementation than 5E.
    You can add whatever data you want to the character sheets.
    If you have D&DInsider then I would use Valarians parser to grab all that info and use that as a guide.
    Beware there is a tonne of data and it takes quite some time to download.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

Yes there is. I'll try to point you in the right direction

First, ruleset specific questiuons are best posted in the forum for the specific ruleset, that's where "those" people tend to congregate The 4E forum is here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...play.php?58-4E

There are some stickies at the top of that forum you will want to check out, specifically the User Guides and the Extensions. (Also note, most CoreRPG extensions will work with 4E as well).

I haven't played/used 4E on FG so I'm not specifically familiar with it, but I think it has much of what you are looking for. I suspect the following links will be useful for you, but note that they are specific for different rulesets;
    - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ule-3-5e-PFRPG
    - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Creation-Video

You may also want to check out the link in my signature about module creation best practices.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok. so some things have become clearer such has creating modules from work ive done in campaighns and hot to make the powers and skills. So my last quistion is this when i use Character converter to convert my characters from ddi insider the characters transfers over but (skills dont track) and (if i have a magic weapon like lightning scythe +1) (lightning weapon +1 + Scythe) the weapons

Oh also i just noticed my post before this didnt post so ill retype it now. Thanks for the help guys i will look over all that data and hopefully find all i need. Also i am using the demo version until the end of month i get ultimate version. outside of the website list is there other things i cant do with a demo? like exporting modules or other stuff.

thanks again for any advice.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ryjulserenity

You basically cant save any of your campaign data.
    The import of characters is not complete so you will need to check things.
    You can only host the one player with the demo.

So basically check things, and the other two i understand. so i should be able to export modules with a demo version right. and again thanks for all your help/

Thread Information