5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Note that whilst the effect RESIST: poison is a correct effect and will cut poison damage in half the other part of your effect is actually giving you advantage on every constitution saving throw that you make. You can't test for something like a damage type using the IF statement. There isn't a way to set up an effect which would give you advantage on a saving throw against just poison. So you would have to make sure that you have clicked the ADV button before you make any kind of save against poison.
    Hrmm, copy pasted that from somewhere on these forums, thanks for the heads up.

As a DM, I never remove the PCs from the Conbat Tracker for precisely this reason. When you get to higher levels, there are too many always-on effects. It's easier just to skip past a PC who isn't involved in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    As a DM, I never remove the PCs from the Conbat Tracker for precisely this reason. When you get to higher levels, there are too many always-on effects. It's easier just to skip past a PC who isn't involved in combat.
    If you use the AdvancedEffects extension, at the very least, you can just place the effects on the character sheet for the PC and not have to worry about it. It will replace them any time you place the character back in the combat tracker.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Have a look at the '5E Apply effect on start' Extension .
    This allows you to create a section of effects that are auto added to the CT when your character is added, makes a huge difference for games like West Marches, where you may have multiple DM's or with Dm's that reset the CT
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Thread Information