5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    when in game click library then modules bottom left button

Ok, just wanted to make sure that you knew that modules need to be loaded in order to be used.

You may want to hop onto the Fantasy Grounds College discord server, and join the 'Ask the Experts' channel. Some person with the nickname Z or something like that has been most helpful to me.
    https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Go into your FGData folder (Click the folder icon top right of the start screen) and find the vault folder. In there see if there is a file called AAWFG5EMD001.dat. If there is delete it and update FG again. If there isn't such a file then it hasn't downloaded and installed properly. Check that what you bought is actually the 6e version of the module and not the PFRPG one.

If you have bought the correct one then I'm still thinking there is an issue with your account synchronisation. Try going into your FG install folder (Program Files(x86)/Fantasy Grounds and delete the fantasygroundsupdater.exe and then run Fantasy Grounds to force the updater to redownload. Check to see if your module has now installed.

If all that doesn't work can you send an email to [email protected] and refer to this post and explain the situation and they'll be able to check everything at their end and hopefully diagnose the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@Jittery Sauce - if the file Zacchaeus mentions is not there, and you've confirmed that you've bought the 5E version on Steam, then please try the process again that Zacchaeus outlined in post #5. I know you've done it already, but please try it again - clear your FG login details and enter them again, go into the Steam account sync and do this again (using the same username you used for the FG login details), and then run a FG update.

Also, please supply the version information that is shown in the top right hand of the main FG start screen. Does it show v3.3.5, v3.3.5 ULTIMATE or v3.3.5 FREE??
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just reinstalled steam and fantasy grounds and took everything one step at a time from the start. I got it all working and updating properly not sure exactly what was done wrong or if i caught some random error. But thanks for the help everyone.

Glad you got it working.

FYI - you don't need Steam installed on the computer. The only connection between Steam and FG is the Steam sync web page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information