5E Character Create Playlist

Shard Roads - A New Ice Map Pack set for FG [Coming Soon]

Hello All... The next expansion to my first official FG release, 'Venmire Woods' is nearly here.

Shard Roads contains a massive 29 Ice-Themed maps sized specially for FG at 1350x900 and under 500 kb each to help prevent slow-down during play. [Fantasy Grounds runs best on maps that are 2000x2000 pixels or less and under 1mb]. They are also sized to perfectly fit a 50 or 60px grid that you can manually place over the top of the map using Fantasy Grounds options. Users can opt to load the maps manually to build a custom layout or use a combination of Time-lapse, Role-play and/or the supplied Random Roll Table to determine when maps are used and where adventurers end up next.

This pack will include a large set of varied Ice-Themed maps. inc numerous icy roads with bends, straights, crossroads and T-junctions, dead ends with caves, icy ravines with or without bridges, frozen lakes, rivers and crystal chasm, various cavern entrances, a forest cemetery, an ice temple, a glacier and ice floes leading to the sea, assorted joins to forest or road, two blenders that transition from snow to jungle or snow to desert, a range of flipped versions of some of the maps to help bend roads, end roads, end terrain, or make new map variants from mirror joins, a few maps that are completely exclusive to this pack - and - a special blizzard tile for total white outs. Join the maps together or encounter them one by one - it's up to you. In addition the module supplies a random map roll table so you can blindly choose terrains - and an improved map panel selection grid with yellow labels to indicate the maps visually and by title to aid rapid selection. Here's a sneak preview. The module is almost completed and is undergoing final checks before submission to FG. A Jungle and Desert set will follow in the not too distant future.

If approved, it will be available from the Fantasy Grounds store, Steam and my website. Also Venmire Woods and Shard Woods are interchangeable and future packs will be too so that you can load and mix and match even more choices - especially when/if Unity is released when the full power of my interlocking map designs can be experienced.

promo.jpg
    Last edited by gtw2017; July 8th, 2018 at 07:15.

Another nice one, gtw!

[deleted - double-post]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shard Roads has been finished and submitted. A couple of tweaks to this module were made to offer better functionality for the DM.

- Better file labeling - i.e. products now have a main heading [MAP]. [LOGO], [IMAGE] for example as well as a brief description so maps can be found and identified easily in all locations they appear inc IMAGES & MAPS and ROLL TABLES.
    - 2 Random D100 Map Roll Tables - one with all maps, one with just road-based maps.
    - The Pinned Map Selection Panel is 800kb to prevent slow-down.
    - You can of course open Venmire Woods (forest-themed) and Shard Roads (ice-themed) together and interchange the maps to blend whole terrains.
    --- I will be working on a Desert Set next.

[Product Image] Compatible Map Sets.jpg

Thread Information