Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarion View Post
    I'd love to add my name to the list of "interested and willing to contribute" list for Shadowrun 5th, as well as SR 3rd. I'm rather non-technical, though, being of the "handwaving makes the world go 'round" persuasion. Still, maybe we can get stuff done.
    unfortunately - at this time - ianmward and I are not working on SR5. if you want to take up the project - go for it!

FG Con 13 - Oct 12 - 14 2018 - Beginners Welcome
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I'd like to get Open Legend RPG setup for FG. I was hoping that I could setup some time that you may be able to help me along with getting going on this. I see that some things necessary for the game are here already with MoreCore such as exploding dice and I think I could muddle it out myself if necessary, but with help I could probably get it done faster. And of course I'd be willing to share the finished product with the community.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tabletopdad View Post
    I'd like to get Open Legend RPG setup for FG. I was hoping that I could setup some time that you may be able to help me along with getting going on this. I see that some things necessary for the game are here already with MoreCore such as exploding dice and I think I could muddle it out myself if necessary, but with help I could probably get it done faster. And of course I'd be willing to share the finished product with the community.
    Welcome tabletopdad

Send me your email address via PM and post FG Con Ill get in touch with you and we will work out a time.

FG Con 13 - Oct 12 - 14 2018 - Beginners Welcome
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information