DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Do you have to buy the modules for some of these features like the Adventure deck or Headquarters or are they part of the main ruleset itself?

You still have to purchase those products (Adventure Deck, Super Powers Companion etc.) to use their content. None of the Adventure Deck features are in the ruleset itself but were included into update notes to highlight to product update. Part of Savage Worlds companion product features (such as record implementations) have been moved to the ruleset to provide better usability, but none of the actual content of those products are included. However if you own the product you could browse through modules without special requirement to enable the extension, but you will get new features when you use them. For instance you might not want to use HQ rules but would like to reference one of the HQ room features from the module. Previously you got error if you didn't have the extension enabled, now you can open any of those module records without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Do you have to buy the modules for some of these features like the Adventure deck or Headquarters or are they part of the main ruleset itself?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Feature] Players can give Bennies to others
    [Feature] All faction combatants can be added to map by dropping CT faction icon on the map
    [Improvement] Missed, unharmed and soaked pending attack results are auto-removed on next combatant's turn
    [Improvement] Archetypes sidebar button moved to character selection screen
    [Improvement] Add Archetype to campaign button in archetypes masterindex
    Bugfix: "Create PC" sidebar set contained invisible Archetypes button
    Bugfix: Abilities did not work properly work if they were on the Abilities section

All faction combatants can be added to map by dropping CT faction icon on the map

Archetypes are accessed from character selection screen
    Last edited by Ikael; July 11th, 2018 at 22:15.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Savage Worlds on FG just keeps getting better.

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Improvement] Players can removed Shaken status by dropping Benny on CT Shaken icon
    [Improvement] Duplicated CT entry will use source entry's token
    Bugfix: CT token link was broken

Is the damage cap an option to limit damage to 4 wounds?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    When this was first added by Ikael, I was against using it for our Hellfrost game (I know officially it is a Flash Gordon setting rule), but I have to admit I really like this change now, it might be on of the smallest changes in 4.7 but from a game perspective (rather than the technical achievements that have been added to the rule set which are very good) this might be my favourite change in 4.7

Even better it is a toggle option so you can switch it on/off as you want
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

It would be a nice option for mooks to be limited in the damage that they can do while wildcards can exceed 4 damage. It would help cement bosses, mini-bosses, and lieutenants as being more lethal - which is as it should be - while keeping weird, stray damage from randomly occasionally nuking a player.

It would be a nice option for mooks to be limited in the damage that they can do while wildcards can exceed 4 damage. It would help cement bosses, mini-bosses, and lieutenants as being more lethal - which is as it should be - while keeping weird, stray damage from randomly occasionally nuking a player.
    I had not thought about it, but yes this is exactly how it should work. (I am not commenting on the FG2 framework at all, just SW rules in general.)

Thread Information