FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Class and Race abilities - data not populating?

None of the Abilities on the new classes are showing up. The spells are showing fine, though. Pictured below is an example of a simple class ability of the chronomancer (bonus spells) not showing that ability. None of the classes show their ability.

--- Another issue, although minor and something I figure was intentional, and not a mess up installing like I think the class abilities are, was the new monsters abilities are just listed, but not clickable and sometimes not explained at all.

I pictured one that was working correctly as a reference of a working correctly ability 'poly self' from sprite in Monsters and whatever. (pic as monster example below). I pictured one (monster prob) of the issue I am having.

Did I install wrong? I changed to .mod put in module folder, clicked update. Spells work, class abilities (example chronomancer bonus spell) don't, and Monster special abilities (duke of h's long list of abilities) don't. I figure class is my fault, monster sa's are just the way it is?

spells.jpg
    monster ability prob.jpg
    monster example.jpg
    Last edited by Segin; July 2nd, 2018 at 02:54.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

The monster thing I think I might be able to work around. The classes without class abilities explained or clickable, is a problem I can't overcome (I don't know what the abilities do, they are just listed in the class description.) I have the Castle Keepers Guide: players, Castle Keepers Guide, Monsters and Treasures, Players handbook, expanding classes, and players guide to Airdhe.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Classes class abilities and Race abilities too it seems. Sniff

race too.jpg

Blog Entries
    Segin none of those seem to have anything to do with the topic of this thread.
    Please repost a new thread or post on a CnC Bug Thread.
    Please also post a screen shot of chat showing all versions and extensions loaded and show what modules you have activated.

Blog Entries
    I think for most of these you might try and click the Campaign Tool on the Right rather than from within the Reference Manual.

I’ve moved the new unrelated posts to a new thread.

@Sgain in future please start a new thread we for issues like this. Please don’t just append to an unrelated thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unless I made a mistake, I posted to the thread that had links to the download that I just posted having problems with. Where more apt to post that the download wasn't working properly (or more to the point, the installation of the download was in question)?

With it being its own thread, how the heck is the person with the knowledge to answer me going to know about the post I had questioning the installation problems I was having? Just delete the whole thing and tell me not to use Crusaders Companion? That would be just as effective as moving these questions to its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Segin none of those seem to have anything to do with the topic of this thread.
    Please repost a new thread or post on a CnC Bug Thread.
    Please also post a screen shot of chat showing all versions and extensions loaded and show what modules you have activated.
    Maybe. probably just delete Crusaders Companion

Blog Entries
    Hi Segin it was posted on the thread - Simple module: C&C Gems

I see. That was indeed a mistake. He posted two modules, the Crusaders Complete and Gems, with links to each. I downloaded Crusaders Complete and READ GEMS, as I opened up Fantasy Grounds and found the issues. I guess I thought I was still on Crusaders Complete, as it was the same Author.

Thread Information