FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    All good - no harm done.

Unfortunately life has overtaken the good Dr_Venture in the last few years and he has not been active on the boards.
    I think the evolution of the ruleset may have broken that module...

Blog Entries
    Crusader's Companion links are problematic now. Best to skip until you get more comfortable with how things work.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

This is a known issue, damned answered the question, but where was the answer earlier when I was being schooled on Forum edicate? This was a known issue.

And why would I start a new thread when there is a 7 page thread about this.

And its not familiarity per se. As John posted in the thread, its not much better than starting from scratch. He said 75%, I'd say more like 40% work left on it. That isn't a skip because of familiratity, its a skip because its broken.

<end of conversation. whats the point in discussing a broken freebie more?>
    Last edited by Segin; July 3rd, 2018 at 01:41.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't aware this got split into yet another thread. So, anyway, as I stated in the other thread a new updated version of the Crusader's Companion book is in development. Once it's finished and the author has provided me with the final manuscript I will squeeze the FG version into my schedule.

For now, as has already been stated in this thread, ruleset improvements and changes have rendered the old Crusader's Companion module not fully usable.

Thread Information