Starfinder Playlist

5E status display for tokens screwed up, help?

My problem is unique to 5E and my extension "Character Vitality and Improved Criticals" found https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oved-Criticals; if you are unfamiliar with the extension, the vitality portion adds another HP value (vitality) that when damaged acts like constitution damage, reducing total HP until healed.

Anyway, the problem is that the displayed character/token status doesn't update correctly. For example, when a PC's HP max is dropped from vitality damage, the new max isn't recognized and the status may appear to have healed to a less serious wound because of it, and the status will not update to dying(#)/dead. These are map/token issues only as the chatbox, character sheet, and combat tracker update as they should, and editing the TMP HP brings the status display up-to-speed. Although the problem isn't game breaking, I really would like to get this extension working the way I know it can.

I have updated my scripts\manager_action_damage and \manager_actor2 .lua files to reflect the current 5E files as much as possible (while still keeping the extension code). I have also tried moving around the order of the functions to no success, but maybe I just didn't get it in the right order - I don't know. I feel I have reached the end of my abilities as a dev-wannabe and could use some guidance. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I have included my current WIP .ext if anyone has time to take a peak at what's in there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information