DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Minor Errata/Editing Bug Reports for Interface Zero 2.0

Hey All,

As with my other posts, I'm learning Savage Worlds. Having gone through and set up my first session around Deadlands, I started to look into Interface Zero 2.0 as well.

A friend lent me their book, and I liked it enough to buy the FG Module.

However, going through the FG Module to reference things together, I noticed a few minor discrepancies that I thought I should report?

Within the IZ Player Guide:
    • Within the Ranged weapons list, none of the weapon notes are filled in, and in many cases the notes tab of the actual weapon entry are blank (revolver/semi-auto/AP/etc)
    • Also within ranged weapons, the WT Long Barrel is listed as having 42675 shots vs the 11/16 listed in the print book. While amazing, I'm assuming that isn't intended
    • Within the Melee Weapons list, none of the weapon notes are filled in.
    • Many melee weapons have no notes in their notes tab entries at all, which are important for things like the Monofilament whip.

I haven't had a chance to dig into the Game Master guide yet, but I thought I would post these while they're fresh in my mind. If this needs to go elsewhere let me know.

Thank you for your post. I also want to buy this module, but when I see how many errors there are, I'll wait until they are fixed.

Many bugs in this product have been spoken since 2015 (steam review) and unfortunately there has been no change. :-(

although these errors are known and apparently no one has been dealing for years. :-(

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Zero-2-0/page1

Actually I fixed most of them, but for some reason that version seems to have been lost, I have not looked at IZ for years and the hard drive I developed it on is long gone, alas at some point in the past FG overwrote my copy, so when I get the chance I'll have to do it all again, not amused, but oh well.
    Last edited by Doswelk; July 14th, 2018 at 21:24.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Eujin View Post
    Within the IZ Player Guide:
    • Within the Ranged weapons list, none of the weapon notes are filled in, and in many cases the notes tab of the actual weapon entry are blank (revolver/semi-auto/AP/etc)
    Fixed

• Also within ranged weapons, the WT Long Barrel is listed as having 42675 shots vs the 11/16 listed in the print book. While amazing, I'm assuming that isn't intended
    Fixed

• Within the Melee Weapons list, none of the weapon notes are filled in
    Fixed

• Many melee weapons have no notes in their notes tab entries at all, which are important for things like the Monofilament whip.
    Cannot recreate
    Note that every description that is in the book is in the module, if the book does not have an entry then the module will not.
    So Monowhip has a description but the Monofilament whip in the Golemmech entry does not exactly as the book does not.

These changes have been uploaded just now, so will not be available for download just yet.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

The updates are queued for Savage Worlds v4.7 (which is tied to FG v3.3.6), currently in beta testing.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Cannot recreate
    Note that every description that is in the book is in the module, if the book does not have an entry then the module will not.
    So Monowhip has a description but the Monofilament whip in the Golemmech entry does not exactly as the book does not.

These changes have been uploaded just now, so will not be available for download just yet.

Thanks a ton, you're absolutely right about the Monofiliment Whip. I was looking at the Monowhip entry in the book erroneously. Excited to see all these fixes.

Thread Information