FG License: Standard
Time Zone : EST, US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Pretty much available any day of the week at mostly any time
Term: Most likely long-term
Voice: I have discord but will download any other programs that a group would prefer to use!
Preferred system: Most likely 5e or Pathfinder. The only experience I have is with Pathfinder but 5e also seems appealing due to its simplicity.

I am looking for a small group of maybe 1-3 other players (smaller to keep things quick and simple) aside from myself and a GM around my age who would like to be involved in a campaign together. I have a decent amount of experience with pathfinder and know the basics of fantasy grounds but definitely have a lot to learn. Mainly, I want to find a good group who doesn’t take things too seriously and overall prioritizes having fun over being rule sticklers and being unwilling to joke around and just enjoy gaming together. I don’t really have a preference as to what character I play and will try to fill in for whatever the party wants/needs to be balanced the best.

If anyone is interested in trying to put something together, feel free to either message me or comment below and hopefully we can try to get a group going sooner rather than later!

Thanks for reading :-)