DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What further PF content is scheduled to be released officially for FG?

Hey guys, just wondering what else is in the pipeline for release on FG for Pathfinder - particularly official rulebooks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering what else is in the pipeline for release on FG for Pathfinder - particularly official rulebooks?
    My understanding is two fold;
    1) Everything is in the pipeline
    2) Nothing is announced until it is in final approval (i.e. typically withing a week of release)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Everything is expected to eventually be released. Eventually being the key word. There are only so many of us DLC Developers, and of those, only a handful selected to be approved for Paizo (and WotC for that matter) projects. There is no deadline for Paizo projects; after all most of these books have been out for years. Which project is chosen or accepted is up to the developer, and is done according to their schedule. This is spare time freelance work; we all have real lives and real jobs. Plus it's summer. My FG work slows down significantly in the summer because I'd rather be enjoying life than cooped up indoors. So, there is no schedule for those reasons, as well as SmiteWorks' policy to not discuss release dates until they're reasonably positive that goal can be achieved.

Thread Information