DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I amusing a Mac - how do I find that?

Quote Originally Posted by Furio74 View Post
    Here is a shot of the screen right now. I can't reload to show the version, as I have players on right now.Attachment 23812
    Thanks for the screenshot.

The issue is the scaling needed to fit the token in the grid square. See the 16 on the token in the combat tracker? This means the token is being scaled by a factor of 16 - but the hit point and other icons don't get scaled - see the small green hit point bars to the bottom right of the tokens on the screenshot?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What size (in pixels) is the grid on the map where the tokens are sized massively?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks everyone for getting back to me on this. I got it to work, Damned was right about releasing the token scale.

Thanks Damned, was driving me nuts trying to work out why the bar/dot was so hard to see.Cheers

I may be having a similar problem -- if not I'll open a new thread. I opened FG last night (5e ruleset) and the GM: Show Effects and GM: Show Health options were completely blocking the token (where as before they were smaller).

I did try releasing the token scale, but then all tokens on the map blew up to a large size and I had to delete and re-position. (Maybe I did something wrong / skipped a step.) As we're in the middle of a battle, and there are a number of tokens on the map I'm reluctant to do that again in case it messes up the tokens.

Below are screen shots. Any suggestions? My thanks!

delete1.jpg
    delete2.jpg

Thread Information