DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Getting white screen on load

It seems that the latest Windows 10 and Fantasy Grounds update are not playing nice on my computer. When I try to load Fantasy Grounds, all I get is a black white screen with the gold arrow.

My current computer specs are:

Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.4
    Windows 10 ver. 1803
    Running in Bootcamp on a Mac Book Pro early 2015 model
    Intel Iris 6100 graphics – latest drivers and directx

Any ideas?

Try downloading the MacOS installer from the store downloads link and run that.

Oh, and welcome to FG
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm having the same problem. White screen and can't use FG. I've tried updating my graphics card (crappy Intel HD Graphics on Acer Aspire laptop.) Running Windows 10. Please help.

I was running mine on a Mac via boot camp. The duet app was screwing it up. When I uninstalled that, I worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dicemonkeys View Post
    I was running mine on a Mac via boot camp. The duet app was screwing it up. When I uninstalled that, I worked fine.
    I'm running on Windows, but I'm running Duet! I'll uninstall that and see if that works. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Jester - if you leave the white screen for several minutes does it eventually load?
    No, left it sit for 30 minutes and no dice... I'm gonna try uninstalling Duet and see if that fixes it.

Uninstalling Duet Display did the trick. I'm back up and running. Thanks again!

Thread Information