STAR TREK 2d20

5 E player LfG weekly afternoons any day M-F

Hello, I'm relatively new to FG (but an old school dd player) I am looking for a steady group that meets weekly during the afternoon after 2pm any day M-F. My time zone is MDT. I would like to create a character and start adventuring in 5e D@D medieval style. I would play a lv1 fighter or Rogue. I have PHB and a standard license. Lets roll the bones!
    Last edited by Rabidbat; June 23rd, 2018 at 14:43. Reason: left out time

I too am looking for Group
    Monday-Thusday All day
    Fri-Sun After 5pm EST
    Standard License and a Hard Copy of 5E PHB
    im 24 and and Current Character is a Dragonborn/Paladin/lvl1/exp=0

LF: Long sessions, Frequent Sessions, Long Term Campaigns or Many Oneshots

My schedule is also pretty much open. Would play some type of arcane caster/warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by robomagon View Post
    My schedule is also pretty much open. Would play some type of arcane caster/warlock.
    If Rabidbat gives the go. All we need is a DM. Looking forward to playing with yall!

Edit: although I'm about to go to work and will be back home around 3ish EST and ready to play by 4.
    Last edited by MSgtOmniPotent; June 22nd, 2018 at 15:36. Reason: My schedule today.

Quote Originally Posted by MSgtOmniPotent View Post
    If Rabidbat gives the go. All we need is a DM. Looking forward to playing with yall!

Edit: although I'm about to go to work and will be back home around 3ish EST and ready to play by 4.
    That's the tricky part. Finding a DM.

Quote Originally Posted by robomagon View Post
    That's the tricky part. Finding a DM.
    Let's stay in touch while we look for one.

My Discord name is MSgtOmni, I'll help look when I get off work.

That's funny I got all excited when I saw I had a few replies but no DM! We need a DM. I would be willing to DM at some point if I could ever get my router problem fixed. (I can't login as Admin to open port 1802)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidbat View Post
    That's funny I got all excited when I saw I had a few replies but no DM! We need a DM. I would be willing to DM at some point if I could ever get my router problem fixed. (I can't login as Admin to open port 1802)
    Well, you could call your service provider. They can do that all remotely, don't let them tell you otherwise. Unless your tethering from phone like me. I'm off work now, How frequent are you wanting to play throughout M-F? I'll start looking for a compatible DM.

Probably just one day a week M-F afternoons preferably. Maybe two days if I someday I become a DM. I have an obsolete cradle point router MBR1200B with no admin access. Att wireless is my usb internet provider its an LTE modem I think. (an att beam) it too is obsolete and only a few routers will work with it. But I'm stuck with the modem due to my plan. (If I switch..bad things happen) I saw you also had an ad on discord..nice. theres a one shot I'm playing in the looking for players in fgc on thursday 28th at 5pm mdt its a homebrew.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidbat View Post
    Rabidbat - send me a PM and Ill have a look at it with you.

Thread Information