Starfinder Playlist

No Pathfinder / Starfinder on the Steam Sale?

I was sad to see that no Pathfinder or Starfinder products were on the Steam Sale. Does anyone know if this stuff will go on sale anytime? I am really interested in the Starfinder core rules and other pathfinder books.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

It's always up to the publisher (Paizo) to decide if they are going to participate in a sale or not. I don't know of any publishers that announce in advance when a sale will be held, after all, that would reduce current purchases as people wait for lower priced sales.

Note, Steam sales on FG products are always duplicated on the FG Store here on FG website.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It may just be too recent a product to already have sales.
    If I recall correctly, some of the DnD 5e products weren't in the first sale either when they were released. However, if you check the store regularly, you will find that most of the time now, a random DnD 5e product is on sale. Perhaps this bodes well for you, and in a short while, you can pick up a Pathfinder product on sale every other week or so. Random thoughts, chin up!

Blog Entries
    Make sure you sign up for the newsletter so you don't have to check the store and can just read that when it comes out.
    https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrou...0265896690345/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information