Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Kiwi DnD

Megloz

Kiwi DnD

Hi This is a post looking for Kiwi/Oceania players interested in forming a NZ based group to DnD together on a night that suits in our own time Zone. So if you are interested and want to help form a group feel free to post here so we can discuss how to set this up

Cheers

Thanks all appreciate the links (I checked them out) and now have a game going
    Last edited by Megloz; June 28th, 2018 at 11:06.

I'm not in your timezone, but this thread reminded me of another one, maybe you guys can connect:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Gaming-Group
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I'm not in that time zone, but if you happen to get some players together that want to start very late on Saturday or Sunday night (around 10 or 11 pm your time), I might be interested in joining. I'm looking for games that start around 4 to 6 am my time, preferably on Saturday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    I'm not in that time zone, but if you happen to get some players together that want to start very late on Saturday or Sunday night (around 10 or 11 pm your time), I might be interested in joining. I'm looking for games that start around 4 to 6 am my time, preferably on Saturday.
    Interested in Star Wars kananesgi?

Possibly...not my favorite sci-fi sector, but I might be. Might depend on how accessible and expensive the rules are.

As far sci-fi goes, I'm more into the "hard" sci-fi genres.

Hi,

I am running a game Melbourne Australia time (Storm Kings Thunder). Runs 7:15pm - 9:15pm Wednesday nights.

I have 1 kiwi in the game and 1 spot available. I will be putting out a request for a player in the forum if you are interested. The forum post will contain details on our group.

Have you tried here? https://www.facebook.com/groups/dndnz/
    I would be interested in joining a game. I recently picked up the ultimate licence and would like to eventually dm but would like some experience playing first. Have spent some time with roll20 but found it a bit time intensive to set things up.
    Last edited by FromMonkey2Man; June 28th, 2018 at 08:05.

Thread Information