DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player EST 5e

FG License: Ultimate
    Time zone: EST
    Days I'm available: Monday through Thursday I'll be on from 5:00pm to 10:30pm. Saturdays and Sundays I'll be available at anytime.
    Term: Interested in long term, whether it's homebrewed or modules (I've only ran LMoP as a DM)
    Voice: Have discord, but can download others if need be.
    System preferred: I would prefer 5e as I've started and been playing on it for just under 2 years now.
    System Experience: 5e
    Fantasy grounds experience: I enjoy DMing in it (makes life so much easier especially if they include dynamic lighting) and do have fun being a player in it.

Character preference: I want this time to play as a rogue. I've never played one and I think the whole sneaking could be fun both for combat and RP scenario!

About me: 27 years old, first started off as a warlock that was a double agent to my patron. DM on Friday for a fun group that started off as LMoP and evolved to a homebrew setting. I do enjoy joking around a lot OOC and do like doing things my character would do (even if it's something sub-par or dumb); having said that, I would definitely get along with a group that is more concerned with story and having fun than min-maxing damage and such.

I would love to join you as your time zone and play criteria is nearly the same as mine!

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: EST
    Days Available: Monday through Thursday any time, I work Friday through Sunday usually 8am until 2pm(this could change when the restaurant goes 24/7).
    Term: Interest in Long Term, Frequent, Long Sessions
    Voice: Have Discord, also can use what ever.
    System: 5E no DLC owned
    Experience: New to FG and 5E, I think I have only played a total of 6 hours on D&D(4E) years ago.

Personal: I'm 24 years old and im not sure if I would be more into RP'ing or battling... im going to assume 60/40 for now, leaning towards RP'ing. Won't know until I find a good Group! I enjoy playing Support Characters!

Currently Have a Dragonborn/Paladin/lvl1/exp=0

Hope someone will have me!
    Last edited by MSgtOmniPotent; June 22nd, 2018 at 04:06. Reason: grammar and additional info

I'm looking to start a 5e campaign and have two players that I played with face to face until we all moved away from one another. I've been playing D&D since the late 80s and started DM'ing in the early 90s. I haven't DM'd or played 5e yet and have also not DM'd in FG yet. I'm sure there will be a learning curve, but the two people I have already both have experience DM'ing on FG and I've been watching tutorial videos and reading on tips for DM'ing in FG. I've also been playing around in FG trying to get more familiar with it myself. I have played on FG before, just never DM'd.

Setting: Forgotten Realms
    Characters: 1st level (point buy method)
    We'll plan on playing Thursday evenings for at least 3 hours (start time - 6pm EST) and possibly more on my days off. I work a rotating schedule and work nights, so can only play for a few hours if I have to work that night. I'll be starting the campaign off with the Tyranny of Dragons adventures. The plan is to have this be a long term campaign possibly going all the way to level 20.

We do not have a start date yet, but that shouldn't be a big problem once we get a group together and have all the characters ready. I also have a list of source books available to use for the campaigns. I don't have the complete works yet for FG so I want to limit characters to what I have obviously.

If either or both of you are interested message me or reply to this thread.

Thank you,
    Dave

Thread Information