DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Script Error

Script Error

Any idea what this means?

Script Error: [string "scripts/trmc.lua"]:3: attempt to index global 'Rules_Constants' (a nil value)

Are you using any extensions? If so start a new campaign without any extensions to see if the error persists. If it doesn't then one of the extensions (or a conflict between one or more of them is your issue).

But to answer your question, no. And there's not anything like enough detail to even hazard a guess.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It is most definitely an extension error. I just didn't quite understand what it meant. From your response, I'm guessing it is a generic error.

Blog Entries
    Well, it is and isn't a generic error. It is telling you the the "Rules_Constant" variable is not working properly in the file "trmc.lua". So it tells the developer of the extension where to look, but to a user not into coding, it really doesn't mean anything.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What extensions and rule set are you running?

Thread Information