5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP- Rise of Tiamat

Group looking for players (2) for Rise of Tiamat.

Time: Sunday nights from 8 p.m. until 10 p.m. Eastern time
    Voice: Discord
    New players welcome
    The group is at level 10.

I'm interested, I've not played on FG before (or any VTT for that matter) but I do have a paid license and I'm able to fill any roles needed.

I'm new to FG also but a 30 year veteran d&D player that can fill any role. i have discord and i just purchased FG and have yet to use it.
    the timeframe is a good match for me also.

I am very interested. I have been playing since 1984 and am Dming 2 5e campaigns on FG for the past 3 years. Have not been able to play so this would be a great opportunity. time works for me as well. Would play anything the party needs but am not into exotic builds.

Thanks

Hello. I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well. Much like Gibson400, I run 2 DnD games on FG, but I am itching to become a player. However, I have a tiefling warlock I am dying to play. If you are looking to fill a specific role in the group and the warlock will not be a fit, then I would not be a good candidate. I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck on your search!

All slots are filled at this time. Thank you for your interest.

Hello here is Alpha!
    Im a fairly noobie player, just played once and honestly i gotta say, i f****** loved it. I usually play with a Dual sword wielder, High elf, Fighter that escaped from a "Noble" life and turned to be a knight of the order, just because he wants to help those who can't help themselves.

I also got another idea of a character an Aasimar that went against the rules and defied everything to change the state of order among celestials and ended up rejected by everyone.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have a game or on going campaing that you think i might be able to be a part of it! i'll gladly accept as much games as i can handle.

Alpha#7749 Thats me on discord if you want to contact me through there.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    If anyone is interested I run RoT alternating Tuesdays (next session is July 17) 715PM EDT. We need someone to take over for a magic type. probably Lvl 13 as we have 3 or 4 sessions left til the end of the show. The group is probably moving into Starfinder when RoT is finished. PM me with any questions. I work a lot of hours when I work, so please be patient if I don't respond very promptly.
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Thread Information