5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Can't The Button(s)!

So I've been working on making a new theme for myself and my players. I've gotten the background/desktop changed to something suitable. it works perfectly. But I don't like the buttons that I started with. I was using the FG-Con Hoard theme as a base template. Probably doesn't matter in the context of my request for aid. But the assembled Sages of the Council might find it valuable to know where this beginning seeker of knowledge took their first fumbling steps.

I have been digging into the themes available, and there is a set of buttons that I want to use for things in my Sidebar. I find them in use in the Dungeon theme. However, digging into the Dungeon theme extension, I actually don't find the images associated for the buttons present. And I haven't the foggeist idea where to look. So I throw myself 'pon the mercy of thy assembled magisters and arcansits.

Pray tell where might I find the imagery and iconography so that I may avail myself of it? (Reference image below.)

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thank you for the link, but I've been through every listed file in the extension, as well as in the .XML files adn there's no coding that directly refers to the buttons, and there no art assets for them in the .ext file. I'm actually looking for the file locations so I can reference them in the code which I know I will have to write. Though the like will be helpful when I go to actually writing the .XML code, it's not getting me anywhere closer to the files themselves, even after having my computer search for them in the most likely directories. I've searched my entire FG folder in Roaming, and in Programe Files (x86). Anywhere else I should be looking? Is it buried in anotehr theme or extension file somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
    Pray tell where might I find the imagery and iconography so that I may avail myself of it? (Reference image below.)

Look in the CoreRPG ruleset - CoreRPG.pak in the <FG app data>\rulesets directory, graphics\sidebar location within the .pak file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You may also find the CoreRPG graphic assets available with in the Developer section of the Wiki of interest: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...eveloper_Guide
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Well, in 5E the default sidebar icons are found in the <ruleset>\graphics\sidebar folder. They should be in a similar location for other rulesets or extensions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Okay, finally tracked down what I was looking for with your help. They were in the .pak file. You've been a huge help. Maybe when I'm done I'll post a couple of themes.

Blog Entries
    When you go to zip them back up, make sure you use a .zip file and not another compression format. Also make sure that you do NOT zip the containing folder, just zip the contents of the folder and then name it appropriately and change the extension.

And I'll encourage you to share, no doubt it will be appreciated

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information