DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Keyboard Input Not Responding

Hello.

I've come across this bug a few times now: I open up Fantasy Grounds, go to input some text and my keyboard does not respond, no text is entered. I can click, open links, move windows, roll dice, open tabs. I can do everything except input text.

This problem is solely isolated to FG. The only fix I've found (and it's not 100%) is to exit the program and reopen it. Then about 75% of the time, I can start putting text in again.

Running on Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.4). I was having problems opening from steam, then found out that you guys *FINALLY* made a Mac Installer, so I'm running straight from that.

It's been a few years since I've used FG, so perhaps there is some new "fidgety" thing that has to be done on Macs still.

I seriously can't wait for the Unity version of this program to come out so it just finally... works.
    :::Next project to be announced... Soon!:::

Just an update... this bug occurs any time I import a character, image or basically anytime I have to click a button within the interface to access my Finder to interact with game associated elements.

While we're at it, can you make Command a viable key? I'm on a Mac, I don't use Control. But since this started in Windows, I still have to use Control, instead on Command, on a Mac. Not a fan of that either.
    :::Next project to be announced... Soon!:::

Blog Entries
    Are you running full screen? Don't, instead stretch the window to fill your screen. Full screen mode has been known to have some undesired behavior that may account for this.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information