DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for 1 player 9pm-12am cst Saturdays lost mines 5e

As the title says I need 1 player for a Lost mines campaign. I would perfer someone new or someone who hasn't had a chance to get a game. It is a short prebuilt game meant for levels 1-5. It will last about 12-16 sessions.

We use discord, and voice will be required.
    Let me know
    1. How old are you?
    2. D&D experience?
    3. Have you ran phandelver before?
    4. What 2 classes are you interested in playing?

I have already had the session 0 where people create characters so I need a response ASAP so we can build the character and be prepared for this sat.

1. 33
    2. < 1 year in 5e
    3. No
    4. Paladin or Fighter. Open to anything.

Age 44, 30 years D&D, never played FG and 5th Ed, but can play any class that's needed/ preferred . I am available just to fill in 1x or hop into a multiyear campaign. i am dedicated and experienced in D&D and have been in several top tier guilds in games like Rift, DDO, Wow, Warhammer and others. i'm recently permanently disabled and really looking forward to see what FG has to offer. my scheedule is completely open, so let me know. Thanks, Wardogg

Hello! I don't know if you are still looking for one more player, but here is my application.

1. 22
    2. Minimal (did a oneshot campaign once)
    3. No
    4. Fighter or Warlock

just bumping the thread None of the people ever replied to a msg sooo still looking for 1.

Haven't had a chance to play any games using FG yet. Did a C101 in FGC.

1 - Almost as old as Rob2e
    2 - Off and on playing RPG's since the 70's. Currently in a year long running 2e game. Haven't played a 5e game yet - a little familiar with the rules.
    3 - I have not ran/played LMoP. I eventually do want to run LMoP for my buddies using FG so this would be a great chance to see it from the players side and how a DM runs the adventure.
    4 - Open to what the party needs. I'm playing a Thief in my 2e game. I'm not a power gamer more a story gamer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunphantom View Post
    just bumping the thread None of the people ever replied to a msg sooo still looking for 1.
    By default people dont get PM notifications until they turn them on.
    Its possible they havent noticed your reply.

Just in case you haven't found a player yet.

1. 31
    2.started with AD&D own most of the Physical books & supplements since. (I only have limited Fantasy Grounds experience)
    3. Yes both as a DM & Player RL (not on fantasy Grounds)
    4.My preferred Class is Paladin & Wizard, tho I am open to making any character the party is lacking.

I like immersion into the world and would like a opportunity to play with fellow players & a DM who enjoys the immersion into the world we are exploring.

1. 35
    2. 1e, 2e, 3e, 3.5e, PF, 5e
    3. Just the first mission
    4. Pretty much any class, but probably warlock or wizard/sorcerer.

Thread Information