STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 28 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Token height works by adding a height entry to the combat tracker entry. In other words, the token must be part of a valid combat tracker entry. Maptokens don't count.
    The pictures shows him hovering over the map token and it changing the height. I also tried it over the combat tracker and all it did was reset the token scale even though token scale was locked.

@Davinci522

Make a new 5e campaign and load in just AK and test. It sounds like you have extensions interfering with each other, You'll have to resolve those conflicts yourself, or pick and choose extensions that don't conflict.

Make a new 5e campaign and load in just AK and test. It sounds like you have extensions interfering with each other, You'll have to resolve those conflicts yourself, or pick and choose extensions that don't conflict.
    No luck. Made the new campaign with only AK loaded and tested different creatures, both on map and in combat tracker. On map did nothing and in combat tracker just reset the token size.

EDIT: Its a small thing that I don't mind not having. Just not sure why it isn't working for me. I am running it on a mac and I believe FG goes through a wine bottle that way. That might have something to do with it.
    Last edited by Davinci522; June 18th, 2018 at 17:50.

It responds to mousewheel, it sounds like you're using middle click which in FG it simply resets token scale when used on the CT entry, mouse wheel does nothing on the CT entry, the widget only modulates when wheel up/down is done on the token itself with shift+wheel.

It responds to mousewheel, it sounds like you're using middle click which in FG it simply resets token scale when used on the CT entry, mouse wheel does nothing on the CT entry, the widget only modulates when wheel up/down is done on the token itself with shift+wheel.
    I am using the same mouse wheel action as zooming in and out of the map, im not clicking middle mouse. I disabled mouse button click but the reset size still happens. I am definitely marking this as a problem with my FG not your extension. Just not sure how to fix.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    I am running it on a mac and I believe FG goes through a wine bottle that way. That might have something to do with it.
    I am successfully running this on a Mac (I used the installer from the FG download page) it works as advertised. I created a brand new campaign and am using the Simple Gray theme and the Sticky Windows ext. I haven’t messed with locking or unlocking the token scale. I simply placed an NPC directly on the map, then added it to the CT, then tested the height, and works as shown (remember to hold down shift when scrolling)

There is a known bug with the height widget which has been brought to my attention. Currently after adding tokens to the tracker, the height widget will not display to the clients until either an effect is added or the token takes damage, this is due to a change in the update piping from awhile ago. In addition some have reported ping not sync locking to clients, and I believe I've fixed this for the next update.

I'll push out both the ping fix as well as the height fix sometime this weekend.

Moon integrated his own take on NPCID so 3.3.6 will not work with AK until I resolve this difference, ETA unknown. Your welcome moon.

You just pushed me to finish out some stuff I started earlier. It’s all original code (or copied from other parts of ruleset).

Regards,
    JPG

Wow man, this is awesome, and really hits on a lot of my frustrations, especially adding tokens to the map, then being able to add them to the combat tracker. The height thing is super cool too.

Thread Information