DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 28 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    So NPCID is outright broken right now, initially I found there to be a merge error, then I found that even without AK loaded NPCID was behaving awkward. My old version updated the CT list directly, Moon's is more event driven and sometimes events are going missing entirely. I've integrated into 3.3.6 so I can't revert (given this is the direction 3.3.6 will be going). For example, adding creatures to the tracker from the NPC list has them show their true ID rather than non-ID even without AK loaded (in 3.5).

I haven't tested extensively piddled around with it yet, but don't rely on NPCID this week.

WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.262
    - Workaround: temporary work around to let npcid work. It's a problem with the clients being unable to access the link node as well as a merge issue on my end with the client ct entry.
    - Note: This will change during tuesday as that's when FG typically updates both test and live, so if you're using this for your game this week, hold off on updating this Tuesday as I won't be able to do anything till the weekend.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 26th, 2018 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    I am successfully running this on a Mac (I used the installer from the FG download page) it works as advertised. I created a brand new campaign and am using the Simple Gray theme and the Sticky Windows ext. I haven’t messed with locking or unlocking the token scale. I simply placed an NPC directly on the map, then added it to the CT, then tested the height, and works as shown (remember to hold down shift when scrolling)
    I haven't played much with wine. Where did you drop the contents of the zip file?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmule View Post
    I haven't played much with wine. Where did you drop the contents of the zip file?
    Start FG, on the launch screen is a folder icon (top right?). That opens your FG Data folder. In there are various folders for extensions, modules, etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not sure if this has been reported or if it can be reproduced, but when running Advanced Kombat in FG version 3.3.6, it disables all the pins on my maps. I cannot interact with the pins in any way (no click, drag, or hover for information). I turned every other extension off, still no pin interaction. As soon as I turned Advanced Kombat off too, pins worked normally again.

Quote Originally Posted by dmssanctum View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported or if it can be reproduced, but when running Advanced Kombat in FG version 3.3.6, it disables all the pins on my maps. I cannot interact with the pins in any way (no click, drag, or hover for information). I turned every other extension off, still no pin interaction. As soon as I turned Advanced Kombat off too, pins worked normally again.
    Did you try moving to a different layer to interact with the pins? When I first downloaded it the pins were on the bottom layer while I was interacting with the top layer by default. Once I moved the pins to the top layer I could interact with them normally again.

Thanks, that's the one feature I forgot about. Changing the layer allowed me to interact again. What would be the optimal layer to put pins on? ...Although changing isn't really feasible because I have city maps with 100+ pins.

If you want to be able to share the pins with your players then I think they need to be on the top layer since that’s the only one they can interact with. If it’s just for your info than that is up to you. If you don’t mind changing layers to interact than you can leave them be. But by default and pins that were placed before you added AK will be placed on the bottom layer since that layer is the original map layer (also why the FoW mask only works on the bottom layer).

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    If you want to be able to share the pins with your players then I think they need to be on the top layer since that’s the only one they can interact with. If it’s just for your info than that is up to you. If you don’t mind changing layers to interact than you can leave them be. But by default and pins that were placed before you added AK will be placed on the bottom layer since that layer is the original map layer (also why the FoW mask only works on the bottom layer).
    Astute observation, I should have noted this, only prior users of 'Enhanced Layers' would have known this prior. I've added it to the original post as a note.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Start FG, on the launch screen is a folder icon (top right?). That opens your FG Data folder. In there are various folders for extensions, modules, etc.
    Got it. Thanks.

Thread Information