DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... Last

[Extension] Advanced Kombat (5E)

This contribution has been removed by the author due to a disagreement with the change to the contributor license enacted by Smiteworks.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-contributors

Moderators editing this post to re-upload it seem to have no respect for the original author's intentions, and would rather keep whatever value this provided to smiteworks.
    Last edited by Ken L; January 14th, 2019 at 00:22.

<removed>
    Last edited by Ken L; December 21st, 2018 at 09:47.

<removed>

<removed>

Edit: part 8 was missing for some reason, added it back in.

Impresive work!, there are few community members that have gotten this far in my opinion (I'm only into 5E). Each and everyone of them have made their unique mark in the FG community and your extension definitely is a great input to this community!

Thanks for sharing it and thanks for putting in so much time on it! I'm going to go now and try it.

Cheers!

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

I love this extension! My favorite detail might be that when I click the mask image it automatically goes to the first layer and when I "unclick" it, it reverts to the layer it was on. Such a nice quality of life detail. Although I can't seem to get the hight working. I hold shift and mouse wheel over the token but nothing happens. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Also as of right now it is working with Action Abilities, Advanced Effects, Encounter Difficulty Calculator, Field Filters for all Libraries (v0.3.2), and Replace GM Token. Those are the extensions I use at the moment and have not gotten a crash or error. But as mentioned above. Test one at a time to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    ...I can't seem to get the hight working. I hold shift and mouse wheel over the token but nothing happens. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Token height works by adding a height entry to the combat tracker entry. In other words, the token must be part of a valid combat tracker entry. Maptokens don't count.

I'd be weary about any kind of effects extension as AK literally replaces the entire effects manager, the change is small but it necessitates an entire script replacement due to how global scripts work. As a side effect of being a small change, you can probably merge the two scripts with relative ease, however simply loading extensions does not "merge" them. Whomever is last to load outright replaces the prior.

This is truly awesome!, height management was one of those little things that makes life easier to GM's that I was looking for.

Thank you, Sir!

Thread Information