Starfinder Playlist

Thread: My Meet & Greet

My Meet & Greet

Hello. Within the past few days I purchased a standard liscense for my online gaming group and I am currently only using it for organizational help, but I love its potential immensely. I am heavily considering upgrading to Ultimate to allow my players to connect, but I would also like to introduce myself to the FG community and make some new friends within it. I'd additionally like to learn what I can about the finer points of organizing material in the program and tips and tricks for hosting and running games. I'm curious if there are any vital posts or threads I should read to get acquainted with the forums, aside from common sense rules and guidelines for general forum use.

I typically GM Pathfinder games in various homebrew settings. I'm very laid back and friendly, though perhaps a bit on the quiet side in voice chats (I'm working on that!).

If there's anyone who's willing to give me a hand in getting my foot in the door around here, I'd really appreciate it!

1. Install Discord
    2. Browse to https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/
    3. Join FGC channel
    4. You're Welcome

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I don't have any specific recommendations, but I did want to pop in and say hello. I'm pretty new to FG myself. But I think you'll find the other posters here are pretty friendly and helpful. If you haven't already though, I'd go ahead and test your connection. There should be a button for it from the main launch screen. If it says "pass" you are good to go. If it fails, then you'll need to look up port forwarding (there are a bunch of threads in the House of Healing section). It's definitely something you want to get sorted out before you gather any potential players.

Blog Entries
    See the Adventure Creation Guide in my signature. Not sure it is what you mean by "organizing". but it will at least give us a common basis to start discussing that, or knowing what you might be interested in learning.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also look at the example campaigns that come with FG. Even if you don't play those systems...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information