STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: FG Tokens

FG Tokens

I purchased a bunch of tokens for FG. Is there a way to reorganize the tokens. Unfortunately, it is super hard to find what I am looking for because they are organized in their own little bags and not in any order that makes sense to me. I would like to be able to reorganize them so I know where to look for specific monsters or character types.

It depends on whether you can access the modules or not. If you can - see this video on how to create token modules. If you can't you are stuck with however they have been added in the module. You do have the search option of course in the token bag at the bottom; but again what you might search and what the author called the token might not be the same.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unfortunately they don't load as modules that I have access to and I don't have search capability, but that may be because I am using the RMC ruleset which is not CoreRPG yet.

Thread Information