DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 1 Needed Saturday Nights 6pm EST Pathfinder Playtest

FG License: Ultimate, Players only need demo
    Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Saturday starting at 6pm
    If new game, planned start date: August 4th (Character creation) and August 25th (Official start to the campaign)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hour sessions played every other week (8/25, 9/8, 9/22, etc).
    Term: Continue playing for the duration of the module. If I like ya, you can stick around for the next one!

Text or Voice: Mix of Both (Text for the important bits, voice for RP and chat)
    Voice software used: Discord Voice Channel

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 60/40 Slightly heavier combat, difficult after levels 8+
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, need 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Only Core, Homebrew not allowed

Details of your scenario: We will be playing an adapted version of Tomb of Annihilation for the Pathfinder Playtest. As such, it is expected to be somewhat difficult in the higher levels. As this is a playtest, feel free as the player to stress-test the system to the fullest. Somewhat sandbox-esque. I prefer players without experience with the module, but with some experience in Pathfinder, TTRPG playtesting, or both. I will be slightly more lenient with the time requirements so players can roleplay, explore, and use elements such as downtime present in the playtest.
    I prefer non-evil characters. Players who are knowledgeable about the playtest rules (reading up on it on release) will be appreciated. I will be posting links to the playtest surveys (once released) to the discord chat, participation also appreciated. This is a co-operative game, so you are expected to be respectful towards the other players and vice-versa. Feel free to min-max your characters as much as the rules allow, if you wish.
    Disclaimer: In order to cover more ground on the playtest, each class and race is restricted to 1 player each. You will receive a number that will be used to solve disputes between a certain race or class. Players who are open to trying multiple classes will likely be happier in the case of a dispute. Long time players of mine will not get preferential treatment in this regard. Character selection, creation, and rules discussion will take place on the 4th.
    Last edited by Camellen; July 23rd, 2018 at 18:31.

Thread Information