DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    Is there a new button/menu/hotkey for accepting player movement when tokens are locked? The "Effects" menu option is now where that used to be.
    I just use middle mouse button (mouse wheel click).

Regarding the effects. The mini effect window needs to have the "selected" option down, absent of that it applies only to the token that was right clicked, also known as the context token. The big effect window is interesting as I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Thanks Ken, given I use a trackball without a middle button or clickable wheel, I never knew that existed as an option.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

The issue was that there weren't many options to replace, the entire radial was filled. The only replaceable menu items where the 'rotate token' left/right and the accept move on the GM side as the remainder I considered 'essential'. I don't think there's a programmable way to move the middle button behavior anywhere, it's similar to the right click being hard-wired to the radial menu.

Is there a more preferable menu option? I might shift the 'add-selected to tracker' and 'add to tracker' into a nested action and put the effects into either the left or right turn option.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 22nd, 2018 at 11:15.

WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.25:
    - Fixed Ping issue by switching to OOB messaging
    - Fixed Encounters being visible due to layers intergration
    - FIxed Height widget and others not populating after initially added to the tracker until damaged or effect added.
    - Added Tracker widget for "On Map" to replace the token scale widget which was removed in 3.3.6 (which I used to tell if a token was placed on map counter to its original purpose oddly)
    - Resolved merge with 3.3.6's NPCID feature that moon integrated
    Last edited by Ken L; June 23rd, 2018 at 17:55.

WARNING: This update requires you to switch to the test release of FG to access 3.3.6, you can do this from settings on the main launcher.

Update 1.26
    - Reverted to 3.3.6 encounter naming behavior

Thanks.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Update 1.261
    - Fix for NPCID for token titles and tooltips

Update 1.262
    - Workaround: temporary work around to let npcid work. It's a problem with the clients being unable to access the link node as well as a merge issue on my end with the client ct entry.
    - Note: This will change during tuesday as that's when FG typically updates both test and live, so if you're using this for your game this week, hold off on updating this Tuesday as I won't be able to do anything till the weekend.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 26th, 2018 at 23:29.

? I only dabbled at bit after my game (which ran late) I just was testing a bit this morning. I tend to do this with projects as I self-QA better after I sleep.

Thread Information