DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Ken,
    I sent to the email registered to your forum account. Maybe it got filtered...
    JPG

I see it now, I have heavy filtering of my email. I've already isolated the differences using a diff with a version backup I have. It doesn't seem to be an AK issue. I have noticed that status updates aren't propagating to clients properly due to access restrictions on the client side. (Ie: tokens won't go into the dying state or show other health related effects on first threshold cross).

I'll release an update for this in PF. In 5e oddly this isn't an issue due to a slight difference in manager_actor2's getPercentWounded.

This should be integrated into the ruleset. That would fix the compatibilites. Awesome stuff Ken!

Welcome to the forums and FG Community ryukra!

Removed all other extensions to be sure its not any conflict, loads up a map with hex grid;

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Runtime Notice: s'AK Version check: Version is 3.3.6, and valid'
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:425: setGridOffset: Grid size is zero
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:features_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)

Tries to add a hex grid to a map without;

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:441: setGridOffset: Grid size is zero

Turns off this extension: works.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:441: setGridOffset: Grid size is zero

I too get an error when trying to put a hex grid on a map. After the message, if I try to put a regular square grid I get the same message:

If I close and open a new map and apply the standard square grid, no problem.

Good find, I never really tested Hex grids.

I can't guarantee that AK will support it, I'll update the main posting about this non-support currently and dock it for the future.

Good that its atleast confirmed its an issue and I didnt just do something idioticaly wrong
    Mainly using hex maps for overland travel (currently in the Kingmaker setting), but its not directly a main feature or necessary to use it

I've updated the main posting with regards to the now confirmed non-support of maps/images that come from modules. I ran out of space on the first posting so I placed this warning in trouble shooting.

Pings / maptokens / effect applications through mini and large effect windows will fail. I know where the issues is, but the fix would slow down processing to unacceptable values dependent on how many 'modules' are loaded in the campaign.

In that sense AK is geared for home-brew content. Beastiary modules however will work, but any module maps will have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I've updated the main posting with regards to the now confirmed non-support of maps/images that come from modules. I ran out of space on the first posting so I placed this warning in trouble shooting.

Pings / maptokens / effect applications through mini and large effect windows will fail. I know where the issues is, but the fix would slow down processing to unacceptable values dependent on how many 'modules' are loaded in the campaign.

In that sense AK is geared for home-brew content. Beastiary modules however will work, but any module maps will have issues.
    I'm going to guess that this has something to do with the protection? If I 'copy' the map to my own entry would that fix the issue - (I can't test this at the moment). Shame I like many of the features but being able to use paid content is huge for my own situation.

All said though - thanks for the effort - it sure does look like a 'feature list' of things it'd be nice to see added to the actual program

Thread Information