STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

New Frog God Games and Kobold Press Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/5...hordes-horrors

The Blight is a huge adventure and is slowly being released in the store here (converted). Lots of good adventures in this bundle.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    There are a number of modules by Troll Lord Games in there too.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I came here to announce it as well.

I’m really itching to see the Lost Worlds map!

I don’t really need the 5e stuff but for $15, flip it - will get (have a lot of it from prior FGG bundle and bought first 4 Aseries in 5e to see how convert C&C to 5E ... love TLG but do NOT buy 5e versions of C&C for A series at least if you have C&C already, yeesh no changes so not very balanced)

Enjoy!

Bought! Recently introduced my party of noob'ish players to Bards Gate and was planning for them to end up in The Blight at some point.

@Myrdin - Is the entire Blight book being converted? I saw that the GM book is in the store with all the monsters which is awesome. I am planning in running the Levee AP with my group probably next year. Will the Tome of Blighted Horrors also be converted? Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    I am not doing the conversion, but I was chatting with the developed doing it a while ago on discord and they said they are planning on doing all of it. Otherwise I have no information.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks for what you do know! I was anticipating having to convert the Levee and now it looks like I won’t have to. And since I won’t be running it for awhile, it should hopefully be enough time for them to finish.

Thread Information