5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello here is Alpha!
    Im a fairly noobie player, just played once and honestly i gotta say, i f****** loved it. I usually play with a Dual sword wielder, High elf, Fighter that escaped from a "Noble" life and turned to be a knight of the order, just because he wants to help those who can't help themselves.

I also got another idea of a character an Aasimar that went against the rules and defied everything to change the state of order among celestials and ended up rejected by everyone.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have a game or on going campaing that you think i might be able to be a part of it! i'll gladly accept as much games as i can handle.

Alpha#7749 Thats me on discord if you want to contact me through there.

On a Dm i mainly look for someone who I can learn from and i can help make a great story.

Hello, i am a 30 year experience level 24 product of the wandering damage table that might just be interested in inflicting death and decay on the masses of said party. Back when the magazines were physical and TSR was a trusted company, i was known to be affiliated with the "Satanic Cult" that was D&D. Lately my arteries have hardened but my veins still pump with with the poison and acid that is only found in a 1st level fighter with a 2H sword and a AC of 14. I would like to pick up this newfangled FG and Unearth its Arcana ! My attributes are 11 str, 4 con, 6 dex 15 int 2 wis and 18 cha. age 44 human, west coast, retired, and Eager to get back into Ritualistic Sadomasochistic Gnome Punting! Even if the spot is filled your group looks like one i would like to point and laugh at, so send me a invite if you are interested in my humble offer! Discord, FG basic and a completely open schedule.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    Again, thanks to all who replied.
    As posted earlier in the thread, the slot was filled, but I will keep all in mind.

Thread Information