5E Character Create Playlist

我的dlc没有被正确安装

我的 call of cthulhu ruleset 和 call of cthulhu ruleset 7th 规则书没有正确安装. 并且升级软件也停留在 v.3.3.5版本

我该如何解决以上问题.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Try this link mxg2 - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp and welcome aboard! Ia! Ia!
    介于某些"你懂得"的原因,我无法打开以上网页并下载更新. 如果方便的话,可否在本站内提供更新的数据包. 十分感谢.

Blog Entries
    The link above will link your Steam Account to the Updater Engine and then it will be able to download the packages.
    3.3.5 is the correct game engine.
    Its possible if you are on the wrong side of some wall that you might need a VPN to sync and download?

好吧,又是vpn…… 我去试一下

There are a list of several VPN's in sticky'd threads that are confirmed to work with FG, you need to be able to forward port 1802

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    There are a list of several VPN's in sticky'd threads that are confirmed to work with FG, you need to be able to forward port 1802
    You don’t need port forwarding just to do an update. That is required if you’re a GM.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    If you are in China, depending on how you are connecting, your IP address might be in a block that is banned by the protection system used by smiteworks.

I work quite often in China (I am here now) and sometimes run into that.

I can maybe help you via wechat.

Look for MGPotter on wechat.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information