STAR TREK 2d20

Reference Manual Keywords

I'm creating a Reference Manual by hand and was wondering if anyone has any quick tips or tricks to produce keywords quicker? I've been just copying the text from the refpage entry and removing punctuations and various words that are common. Seems a bit tedious the way I'm doing and looking for a better way.

Blog Entries
    I use SWEAT. I have every option checked except for 'Only show words repeated more than [N] times' and at the bottom, use a single space for the delimiter character (which is a nonstandard delimiter so you'll have to set that each time you run SWEAT). I've built a list of common words like "a, an, the, he, she, it" and so forth to remove but you can skip that too.

Sweet! Thanks I'll give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I use SWEAT. I have every option checked except for 'Only show words repeated more than [N] times' and at the bottom, use a single space for the delimiter character (which is a nonstandard delimiter so you'll have to set that each time you run SWEAT). I've built a list of common words like "a, an, the, he, she, it" and so forth to remove but you can skip that too.
    Yeah - thanks. A great tool to add to a Community Dev's toolbox
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz