5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - 3 Players looking for a campaign (M-Th)

Three players currently looking to join a campaign.

We would like to do something on either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday evenings. All 3 of us are in EST so if there is a DM that is looking for a group to run with, we're your group. 2 of the 3 are brand new to D&D and FG so there will be a little bit of a learning curve until they find their footing.

Sadly, the DM will require an Ultimate License as one of the players is on the demo plan since he doesn't know how he feels about the game yet. We are an all adult group so there may be a little profanity here and there so if that will be an issue I'm sorry in advance. If we find a DM that is willing to run with us an is welcoming to other players, we are absolutely fine with adding others to the group. If anyone is looking for a good weekly adventure, please comment below or pm and i'll get in touch with more details. I understand that players are all over and DMs are a rare thing in this world so hopefully someone will help me bring 2 new players into the world of D&D.

Thanks for taking the time to view.
    Tragic

Hey I have the ultimate license, volo's guide, UA, xanathar's guide, heroes of the orient, DMG, MM, and some original content that needs a little work but I'd be happy to offer it. I am in Ky so I'm on the Eastern timezone and all of those days are free for me. Can you tell me more about your group? Like what kind of campaign you'd be interested in playing, what kind of character concepts you guys are maybe thinking of, and anything you'd like to know about me?

Hey if yall are all sorted with the DM, im a pretty experienced Dnd player and PF player. id love to join once yall settle on a day and time. I prefer to run spell casters, but I've been contemplating a tanky spell slinger build. Pm me if you're still looking for players. I am on EST

Greetings, i too am in search of a group, could i get some more info?

I'm out and about right now. I'll message you when I get home.

Take your time, take your time

while i'm here, allow me to list some of the info i'll need most

- Day and time
    - Any classes that are confirmed to be played by other players
    - Any houserules

As of this point in time, nothing has been set in stone. We are talking with a DM right now but he is more PF then D&D and I'm slightly worried about PF being a little to complex for newer players. Also, of we end up doing this campaign, i need to see how many people this dm is willing to run for. I dont want to invite more if he says no. I may end up upgrading to ultimate to run dm myself (i have experience irl but not in fg) if this falls through and we can't find a dm but if that does happen, I will keep you and Fatal in mind

Deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by fatal error View Post
    Hey if yall are all sorted with the DM, im a pretty experienced Dnd player and PF player. id love to join once yall settle on a day and time. I prefer to run spell casters, but I've been contemplating a tanky spell slinger build. Pm me if you're still looking for players. I am on EST
    See above buddy

Allright, thanks all the same

Thread Information