STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Okay folks, for I have another potential player who doesn't post on forums, which brings the potential total at the moment to:
    • MayDar
    • Stx11
    • The Lewtz
    • My other buddy

I propose we do things in a couple steps:
    1. Train up The Lewtz and my other buddy in an intro session (which MayDar and Stx11 have already played).
    2. Make characters
    3. Start the first investigation (aka adventure)

Aug 3 might work for numbers 1 and 2, even if not for number 3

Sounds good, any book I can take a look at, I'll grab if it will help get me up to speed. Looking forward to this.

Here is the GUMSHOE SRD to get you started:
    https://site.pelgranepress.com/index...ence-document/

I'll post some other links soon.

Actually the SRD is the best "quick start". Other materials are reviews (findable via Google search) or the Games themselves. I have multiple legal copies of the game I can share in some form during play. Note that a have a "Learn to Play GUMSHOE" training scenario that I'd like to play with new players if schedule permits (including you, The Lewtz).

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I could probably do a "learn to play" scenario most any night, except sunday after 7pm EST (except tomorrow night), just need 24hr notice.

I own several Gumshoe games, but have never played in one. As a big fan of Delta Green, this sounds like it would be fun. Are you still looking for players? If so, what time on Friday nights will you be running and how long do you plan the sessions to last. I ask because I am GM'ing a game on Saturday mornings.

This does sound like it would be fun. It looks like you are up to about five players though. Please let me know if you have any open spots. Thanks!

Let me confirm shortly. Thanks for checking in.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information