FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There have been a few instances of the maintenance not finishing even after an hour.
    Ive had it pop up several times but only few less than a minute each time.
    We encountered the same issue in our game last session. The FG launcher view was totally white and console popped up expressing file maintenance.

The only way to get over it was to manually navigate to FG AppData folder and remove cache folder
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Two things re: the Patch/Update:
    1: Why was this done? [CoreRPG+] Removed token scale widget on combat tracker token field.
    I used that widget all the time to match token scale on tokens that needed their scale tweaked. It was very informative.

2: I don't see a change to the Combat Tracker for CoreRPG listed in the Patch Notes.. but it seems to have been tweaked as both in my PF game tonight and in my Champions Ruleset the Effects Lines are no longer sitting in the proper position in the Character Windows. I assume that some variable had a name change or something?

EDIT: Oh heck.. it's not just the effects.. it's everything. Nothing is positioning right anymore.. I assume the anchor was tweaked somehow.
    MORE EDITS: Oh.. this graphical problem only seems to be on the ct_host.. for both the PF and my ruleset...
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 1st, 2018 at 07:24.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Two things re: the Patch/Update:
    1: Why was this done? [CoreRPG+] Removed token scale widget on combat tracker token field.
    I used that widget all the time to match token scale on tokens that needed their scale tweaked. It was very informative.

2: I don't see a change to the Combat Tracker for CoreRPG listed in the Patch Notes.. but it seems to have been tweaked as both in my PF game tonight and in my Champions Ruleset the Effects Lines are no longer sitting in the proper position in the Character Windows. I assume that some variable had a name change or something?

EDIT: Oh heck.. it's not just the effects.. it's everything. Nothing is positioning right anymore.. I assume the anchor was tweaked somehow.
    MORE EDITS: Oh.. this graphical problem only seems to be on the ct_host.. for both the PF and my ruleset...
    I found that ct_client.xml has had many windowclass name changes.
    For MoreCore i had little to do in ct_host but lots to do in ct_client

Blog Entries
    Gah.. this is a nightmare. I'm too tired to deal with it tonight. Sigh.

Blog Entries
    in your ct_file under the windowclass/sheetdata find all your
    name="whatever"
    entries and match them to the CoreRPG versions
    you will find that many have had new windowclasses assigned and some of the layout moved to the windowclass.
    once you update those you will have solved a good chunk of your issues quite quickly (I hope)

The host version of CT was generalized to make it easier for theming and layering several versions ago; but the client version was not. With this release the client version of the CT was also generalized (templates, scripts, classes). If editing/updating your own ruleset, you should look at 5E/3.5E to see how they are layered.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure I follow that... all my new problems are on the Host Tracker.. the Client Tracker is fine.

Here's a shot of what's happening.. all the various things are layering on the 1st line.. most of it is working fine.. I tried copying in various things that had changed from the 3.5 ct_host... most of those made no change to anything.. which is mostly good I guess... since those were simpler than what I had and pushed a lot of the detail off to Core. But it definitely looks like I'm missing some sort of anchor... or whatever it is that makes the stuff move as the tracker opens... or even when it's not open... the effects are writing on top.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Nope.. no errors at all.. we had the same issues in our PF game in which the GM was running the Strain/Injury extension.. no doubt it is stumbling over the same change to Core. I just can't figure out what that change is yet.

I was very excited to see Pre-generated characters added to the module exports, but I found a couple of shortcomings, weirdness. First is just a little design nitpick in the export window all the other data types are written in all uppercase and pre-generated characters is not so it looks out of place. The second is I can not figure out how to export/get their portraits to go into the module, when I load them they are blank and i have to re-associate them with the ones in my portraits directory.

Thread Information