5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar View Post
    I would suggest bringing that piece into the main FG codebase too.
    The default in the "main FG codebase" is to add tokens from the combat tracker in their state on the tracker - which is, by default, hidden unless they are marked as friendly in the encounter.

Updates

• [PFRPG/3.5E] Script error on targeted saving throws. Fixed.

3.3.6 x64 client, one player with the x86

Shared a map, tried to remove a bit of the mask and client goes completely unresponsive.

Azaran,

Was this the player client that was unresponsive, or the GM client? Also, was the person using the client switching between apps, or using Windows Show Desktop feature? I'm trying to track down what triggers the libraries to stop updating the screen. It appears to be able to exit/save correctly after the screen updates stop, and it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. So, I assume there's a trigger we may need to catch.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Rebuilt all identification features (Feature is always enabled, and defalt is identified.)
    • [CoreRPG+] Add support for Traveller - Third Imperium calendar
    • [CoreRPG+] When reporting results of targeted actions, the wrong name (based on identified state) was used. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Tokens used the incorrect name (based on identification state) for tooltips and title bar widgets. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Identification options deprecated.
    • [CoC] Artifact list edit button incorrectly adjusted main inventory list headers. Fixed.
    • [Fate] Debug statement output removed from console messages.
    • [DEV] Window list controls with column width defined will no longer stretch a single column to fill control width.

Note: With this change, if you have the identification feature disabled in v3.3.5, it cleans up all identification information when migrating the data to v3.3.6. Please keep this in mind if you are swapping between versions. (This only applies to GMs.)

Regards,
    JPG

Hi Moon Wizard,

Circumstances were as follows:
    two players using x64,
    One player using the demo so don't think he had the x64, he couldn't see it in the folder after patching to test.

100% reproducability, playing starfinder AP1, on the acreon map. I set a mask in live, and we were carring on from there.

Everything functioning normally until i flip into mask mode and drag a box to reveal an area. Client freezes for all players, but crashing and re-entering did not force a message to state that the data could be corrputed from a crash.

Az.

Updates

• Simple theme updates for future Savage Worlds support.

JPG

You might have forgotten to add SavageWorlds into supported rulesets list in extension.xml. I am able to see the graphical additions in the extension but extensions are not available for the ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• Simple theme updates for future Savage Worlds support.

JPG
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I wasn't sure if you were ready yet.

Just enabled Simple theme extensions for Savage Worlds ruleset usage.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; July 1st, 2018 at 01:15.

Thread Information