FG Spreadshirt Swag

Wrath and Glory Interest Gauge

Hey everyone,

Just curious if anyone would be interested in starting a game up a week or two after the book's release. I am a hard but fair GM. Picture Game of Thrones. There will be consequences for foolish actions. However, from everything I have learned about the system this game is looking like it will be really really fun to play.

Link to the companies' website. Check the forums as well if you have any questions.
    https://www.ulisses-us.com/wrath-glory-faq/

Comic running you through a little bit of gameplay.
    https://www.ulisses-us.com/comic/wg-example-p1/

Link to pre-order page.
    https://www.ulisses-us.com/wrathandglory/

The only thing I am requiring here is that everyone purchase the Core Rules and Fantasy Grounds. I will purchase all the necessary game cards so you will not need that. I will be flipping all the card decks that can increase rewards or penalties of actions. So, you really only need the the Core Rules.

I would appreciate it if everyone would read through the rules and take time and think about the character you would like to play. Also, I'm thinking about running through the campaign book that I will be getting with the All-In Bundle. I will be attempting to run a test game as soon as I get the materials at my LFGS or possibly here on FG. I'll update everyone when I find this information out.

I am completely open to a number of different campaigns and power-levels. The system is designed to be very flexible. So if everyone wants to play at T'au or Orks or Aledari we can do this. I plan on putting it up to a vote after the test game with the pre-made characters.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by Ienai; June 6th, 2018 at 20:13.

Depending on schedule, I'd be interested.

I'm pretty sure you will fill a table up fast, but the big question as Outcast mentioned, what's your schedule like? That'll help us decide if we can participate.

As in, I'm interested in giving this game a whirl, though I'm not a 40k fanatic. But I've owned every version from BL and FFG, and this version sounds more Torgish - very very good.

Interested and playing PST nighttime... after 6 pm if possible

Alacrity Fitzhugh

Color (or colour) me interested. Not sure how soon I would be able to get a hold of the core rule book. But from reading the Rights of instruction comic I am interested.

Coolbeans. I don't want to list a schedule just yet as I am not entirely sure what my schedule will be four months from now. Just checking interest for 40k games on Fantasy Grounds. ^_^

That said I am in PST and currently work 9AM-6PM PST. Was looking for a Friday night game, order some pizza drink some soda and enjoy a good bit of roleplaying. Starting at 8pm PST and going until 12-1AM PST saturday morning. Times can be adjusted based off the players that come in though. I was possibly thinking of a Saturday morning game as well but I kind of want to keep Saturdays open for community events around my area. But All day Sunday is open for me as well.

Seems like there is a bit of interest so I'll start building storylines, maps and other such things now so I'm good to go when the books come out.

BTW on June 16th Free RPG day is happening so you might be able to pick up the intro scenario along with pregens and the quick start rules from a FLGS. You might be able to get a guaranteed copy if you volunteer to run for your participating FLGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Baufrin View Post
    BTW on June 16th Free RPG day is happening so you might be able to pick up the intro scenario along with pregens and the quickstart rules from a FLGS. You might be able to get a guaranteed copy if you volunteer to run for your participating FLGS.
    It looks like it won't be available until possibly July. I'll be keeping my eye out and post here with any information as I get it.

Thread Information