DICE PACKS BUNDLE

ultimate license and full 5e set, need experienced players for my first DM attempt

Up for running w/e, Death House, Cragmaw Hideout, ToYP, whatever you want. All WotC splat books allowed, any levels from 1-10.

Please respond with a preferred character and a backup character; they don't have to be statted out, but please have a race, subrace, class, archetype, and background (i.e. dark elf urchin open hand monk). This is Pacific Daylight time, though I am on vacation til the end of the month so I can run pretty much whenever.

Players with prior FGDM experience will take precedent, as I want someone to help me sort out the mechanics for the first game. I'm pretty savvy at stuff like this, but this will literally be my first experience with FG.

I personally have 20 years of experience with all manner of RPG's, but almost no VT experience (played once on Roll20, campaign stopped after the first session).

Edit:

Here's my availability through the end of the month:

SMTWTFS 8am-12am (with the possibility of running late if the game's going well on a particular night)

Starting July, my availability becomes:

S 8am-9pm
    MTWT 3pm-9pm
    F 3pm-12am
    S 8am-12am

All times are PDT/MST (i.e. UTC-7)

Edit2:

So far I've got the following players interested:

Timothyberry21 as a human acolyte monk
    LeviFoxend as a rogue or druid

Based on their respective schedules, our most likely game day will be Saturdays at 4pm.
    Last edited by delroland; June 15th, 2018 at 17:17.

Blog Entries
    Welcome delroland
    You might visit the FG Discord Channel and find a few players for a couple of quick pickup sessions to get some practice in.

Work is making life hectic right now or I would jump on this! Old DM, new to FG. You will find you love it, it minimizes prep time and DM in game work. I can help you familiarize yourself sometime if you want, and if things lighten up in RL, I would be happy to jump on a game. I would suggest a one shot, I broke my DMing teeth (both DMing and FG Dming at the same time) running a short version of Trail of the Apprentice, The Bandits cave. It was a simple, but fun run for 1st level characters. Good maps , so you don't have to come up with much on your own . PM me if you want to try to lock in a familiarization session sometime.
    Greg
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

I have a few new players who are looking to get into Pathfinder. I'm looking to get their feet wet. There are 3 of us(2 new and one guy with 15 or so years in the table top world). Right now due to time constraints and not sure if they will like it we are just looking for some one to put together and run a One Shot game. If you need help I have over 10 years using VTT's (started with OSU Gametable back in the early 2000's). I personally am not a fan of what I've seen with how WotC has restricted classes in 5e which is why I'm looking to get them into PF. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi that sounds good to me. I'm on MST time. (GMT-7) I don't have FG DM exp just the real D@D DMing when I was a kid. I'm also new to FG but love it so far. What time works for you? I'm patient if that helps. I would Create a first level Champion Human fighter or Human Rogue. I would roll the dice for stats. My 4th level fighter is tied up in another game. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skevich View Post
    I have a few new players who are looking to get into Pathfinder. I'm looking to get their feet wet. There are 3 of us(2 new and one guy with 15 or so years in the table top world). Right now due to time constraints and not sure if they will like it we are just looking for some one to put together and run a One Shot game. If you need help I have over 10 years using VTT's (started with OSU Gametable back in the early 2000's). I personally am not a fan of what I've seen with how WotC has restricted classes in 5e which is why I'm looking to get them into PF. Let me know if you are interested.
    Alas, I don't have any of the Pathfinder stuff and am not interested in running it, except maybe when 2.0 comes out.

I am interested the only time frame I could do is Saturday though as for characters I typically fill I have many premades with a good understanding of all the mechanics (but would love to play me a human variant monk apostle) I actually dm more than I play so I do my best not to make any trouble for the dm please let me know if you end up running your game on Saturdays!

I am interested the only time frame I could do is Saturday though as for characters I typically fill I have many premades with a good understanding of all the mechanics (but would love to play me a human variant monk apostle) I actually dm more than I play so I do my best not to make any trouble for the dm please let me know if you end up running your game on Saturdays!

Hi i'm interested while i've never DM i do have experience with FG
    i have two characters at the ready one rogue and one druid
    and Saturdays and Mondays after 4pm mst are best for me
    hope to join you
    Last edited by LeviFoxend; June 12th, 2018 at 19:15.

Hi there, I'm interested in the game,
    Mi first name is White and my family name is Tiki.

So... favorite classes are in the rogue, monk, warlock, ranger range. Could take a wizard too. (they're my favorite classes in that order). I do love fighters and barbarians… heck.. give me a random player and I'll take out the best of him

As a player, I've played RPGs for longtime now, about 13 years, trying several systems such as Pathfinder, DnD 2, 3.5, 5, vampire, world of darkness, zombie, etc.
    As a DM, I've been runing tables for about 11 years now (my signature is not updated), in the same systems mentioned before.
    As for my VTTs experience, I tried Roll20 for 2 years… everything went well but GOD did it stole my time. That thing is a free-time stealer. Then I moved to FantasyGrounds in 2016 and I've been playing and DMing since then in this platform.

Cheers!
    Last edited by whiteTiki; June 16th, 2018 at 02:02.

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Thread Information