DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How can I turn a pdf into a reference?

Since the game doesn't support unicode language like Chinese/Japanese, I am trying to import the translated .jpg version of Call of Cthulhu 7e rule book into FG.
    Turning everything into picture might be the only way to solve the language problem for now.
    Is there any guide/suggestions for doing that? It will be of great help if there is an example file doing the same thing.
    Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    There is not much value in having 228 pages of images of the rulebook within FG as that is not actual data that can do anything.
    I would grab the key Combat charts and a few others and import those simply as images and share them with the players.

To create an actual Reference Manual you will need to do some work in xml in an external source.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There is not much value in having 228 pages of images of the rulebook within FG as that is not actual data that can do anything.
    I would grab the key Combat charts and a few others and import those simply as images and share them with the players.

To create an actual Reference Manual you will need to do some work in xml in an external source.
    I think you are right, but right now I have no idea about where to start, is there any guide that shows how to make a reference mod?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I think you will be better off just adding them as Story Entries and Image and then exporting as a module.
    Also have a look at... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roject-Author/
    Wow, you are really helpful! That makes things much clear!
    I will try my solution to the language problem. Thanks a lot!

That probably won't help, but still thanks for your suggestions and quick reply!

Thread Information