STAR TREK 2d20

LFP- Homebrew Campaign: Ghosts of the Shadow Wood

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System: FantasyCraft (similar to Pathfinder 1e), played on MoreCore ruleset. Rulebook modules are available.

Time Zone: PDT
    Day of week and time: Every other Friday, 6pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 5 hours, Bi-weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 / 6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Campaign Reference Document details all character restrictions. Only races from the Campaign Reference Document allowed. Allowed and available modules are: FantasyCraft Core Rulebook, Adventurer's Companion, Psy-Craft community-made book, and Campaign Reference Document.

Details of your scenario: This is a current on-going campaign, in the same world as my local campaign, but different place. Persistent world. The party are in the forest land of the Fey investigating strange occurrences connected to a dark and dense region far to the south called the Shadow Wood, working to help find a woman's missing son, who went missing in that dark place.

Link to Gamecalendar page:*https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3069
    Last edited by shadelon; September 18th, 2018 at 14:22.

Hey I applied as a player, currently I have a Barbarian, fighter, rogue and wizard ready to go but I can roll something else if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcrim View Post
    Hey I applied as a player, currently I have a Barbarian, fighter, rogue and wizard ready to go but I can roll something else if need be.
    Aloha. Do be aware this is campaign is not 5e, it is Fantasy Craft. Modules for the rulebooks will be available at the session 0 as described above.

Premiere session scheduled for August 10th.

We are still welcoming new players, regardless of experience with FG or FC. Don't be scared. If you have any questions, just let me know. We are heading into session 4 this week, with the players now at lv 2. We have an Automaton Light Mage, a Frost Elf Water Mage, Soldier, Scout, and Explorer.

Thread Information