DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Drag and drop initiative..

It really is a basic feature, I don't know why FG doesn't have it.

This is a hacky implementation so it's completely possible.

Excuse my strange cursor graphics. Wine emulation will only go so far.
    Last edited by Ken L; June 1st, 2018 at 22:55.

That's really neat. Good work!

I've also been considering a "search filter" to only list the creatures that the search string name matches. Mainly because sometimes I'm trying to find "Orc 3" and can't seem to do it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've also been considering a "search filter" to only list the creatures that the search string name matches. Mainly because sometimes I'm trying to find "Orc 3" and can't seem to do it.
    I've found combat snapping to be more valuable, you may want to try adding that. That way you can just click a map token and the tracker will snap and highlight that combat entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I've found combat snapping to be more valuable, you may want to try adding that. That way you can just click a map token and the tracker will snap and highlight that combat entry.
    My ruleset currently works like 5e where double clicking a token brings up the N/PC sheet. That is something worth looking at tho. Perhaps I can use a control or shift option.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    My ruleset currently works like 5e where double clicking a token brings up the N/PC sheet. That is something worth looking at tho. Perhaps I can use a control or shift option.
    The way I have it is that on hover for the tokenfields in the tracker, or for the tokens as GM, it puts an underlay for the token temporarily so the GM can point out "you mean this one right?".

The snapping solves the dichotomy problem as most attacks are geographically related to other tokens where as on the tracker they could be distant by X amount of turns such that they're not in scroll range. It's more for a quick "okay, you attacked this guy? alright" *click to snap*, *edit/alter CT* "Done, what do you do next?".

Honestly you don't need another keybind from experience. I have it on mouse release from a token to trigger the snap so it's merely a tap, then tap again to snap back to the active ct entry so I can easily flip back. This is mainly useful for large combats which is common in dungeon crawlers, though I found it immensely useful in a large scale fleet combat I had in my SR5E/Traveller game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Honestly you don't need another keybind from experience. I have it on mouse release from a token to trigger the snap so it's merely a tap, then tap again to snap back to the active ct entry so I can easily flip back. This is mainly useful for large combats which is common in dungeon crawlers, though I found it immensely useful in a large scale fleet combat I had in my SR5E/Traveller game.
    I recently ran FRC1, Pools of Radiance, which was... mostly a lot of MASSIVE combats and this would really have helped then. I'll tinker with the hover version. I've got it working with alt-double click token on map to scroll CT to same NPC. The idea of a hover to highlight on CT/scroll window and vice-versa would be quite useful and that method would negate the need for the Input for sure.
    ---

Thread Information