Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

D&D Stream of Many Eyes Giveaway! - 3 winners chosen Sunday

If you haven't checked it out yet, please stop by https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...dsGiveaway.php and enter to win.

We will be giving away 3 Ultimate licenses and each one comes with a D&D Complete Bundle.

Been there, Done that. Always like free stuff.

How long is the sale going on for?

Blog Entries
    The sale runs through 6/7.

Great promo Doug!

Happy to get the word out about the best VTT product and community around!

Are entries from referrals not shown? Or are some people somehow excluded from being counted? Do they have to follow in Youtube etc. to be counted?

i am asking because i am pretty sure of at least 2 people following the referral link i gave them, but still sitting at 3 entries (FB, YT, Twitch).

Edit: I got 3 more friends to sign in through my referral link. I still got 3 entries and they say that they did not see anything that looked like they got counted as being reffered to the page (no text saying anything about it or referral data on the web address).
    Last edited by Liquid Cobalt; June 3rd, 2018 at 16:42.

Woo hoo this is my reply!!!!

Very cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobalt View Post
    Are entries from referrals not shown? Or are some people somehow excluded from being counted? Do they have to follow in Youtube etc. to be counted?

i am asking because i am pretty sure of at least 2 people following the referral link i gave them, but still sitting at 3 entries (FB, YT, Twitch).

Edit: I got 3 more friends to sign in through my referral link. I still got 3 entries and they say that they did not see anything that looked like they got counted as being reffered to the page (no text saying anything about it or referral data on the web address).
    Hello Liquid Cobolt,

I am sorry for the delayed response. The referrals don't show up in your entry count until the referral actually enters as well. This is all handled within RaffleCopter directly but that is what I typically see whenever I've researched this in the past.

Hello, I'm new here.

Welcome to the forums and FG Community Hartwell!

Thread Information