DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dungeon Crawl Classics (and Mutant et al)

Anyone have an idea if there is an official DCC or MCC release for FG in the making? I know there was some discussion and a whole lot of hurdles to overcome from Goodman Games' reluctance before but just curious if there's anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Anyone have an idea if there is an official DCC or MCC release for FG in the making? I know there was some discussion and a whole lot of hurdles to overcome from Goodman Games' reluctance before but just curious if there's anything new.
    Never mind, I found the old thread...

Blog Entries
    Nothing new. I always suggest emailing Goodman Games to express your interest - it can't hurt!

I don't know much about MCC rules and how they differ from DCC, but I feel like an extension would work well for MCC. I believe the DCC ruleset is customizable enough to make MCC work now, but I know some of the terminology is different.

I would love if dcc came to FG Im still learning my way around fantasy grounds so I haven't tried it with the generic ruleset yet.... I sent a fb mess to goodman about it and they said ''It's on our long-term plans, but we don't have a date for it yet" that was thursday
    Last edited by CLAPKILLER; July 16th, 2018 at 20:28.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAPKILLER View Post
    I would love if dcc came to FG Im still learning my way around fantasy grounds so I haven't tried it with the generic ruleset yet.... I sent a fb mess to goodman about it and they said ''It's on our long-term plans, but we don't have a date for it yet" that was thursday
    This is not a generic ruleset - it is very much coded to DCC and works really well.
    You do have to enter your own content though.

Thread Information