5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Map Combiner tool (Windows)

While building maps for my FG campaign, I found that some online maps that can easily be combined together to create larger maps (shout out to the *awesome* Madcowchef tiles here: https://madcowchef.deviantart.com/ga...Free-Map-Tiles that got me started). Anyway, I wanted an easy way to play around and combine tiles, so I made a quick little C# application to that. Posting here in case anyone else might find it useful (see attachment).

It essentially lets you pick images, and place them in a grid (optionally rotating tiles in 90 degree increments)
    MapCombiner.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gumphrey; May 29th, 2018 at 00:08. Reason: Added screenshot and a bit more info

Awesome sauce! Thanks for this! I'm making large maps with Incarnate and blowing them up, cutting into chunks to add details and was just about to search for an easy way to combine the tiles...thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomskull View Post
    Awesome sauce! Thanks for this! I'm making large maps with Incarnate and blowing them up, cutting into chunks to add details and was just about to search for an easy way to combine the tiles...thanks again!
    Great! I hope it works out for you!

Thread Information